Monday, March 21, 2011

fist pumping in arizona.

my sweet cousin ashley got married a few weeks ago. kyle and i traveled west to scottsdale, arizona to meet up with my family to celebrate with ashley and her new husband, adam. the weather was BEAUTIFUL! we enjoyed the sun, some shopping, good eats, hiking camelback mountain, and lots of laughs with family.  the wedding was at my aunt's house at the foot of some beautiful mountains. here are a few pictures from our weekend...


 Gram looking ever so stylish in her ray-bans.



 ash with her parents.



my uncle ken reading a beautiful version of 1 corinthians 13.


the cousins + kyle.


the sibs.



first dance as husband and wife.


i come from a family of extraordinary dancers.








even my dad can get down.



No comments:

Post a Comment